FAQ's Ashoka University
- How do I apply for Ashoka University UG program?
It has a cyclic process. Fill the forms as per your preferred dates on their website. For hassle free appications in Ashoka University you can contact career express at - 9586566655.
- How can I prepare for Ashoka University Entrance Exam?
Practice Aptitude questions by answering mock tests and sample papers available on both Career Express and Ashoka University's website. The questions are framed to test your logical reasoning skills and command over your language. Timing is an important aspect of the test, so work on your speed to complete the test on time. Buy Ashoka AAA Mock Test Series
- Does Ashoka University have interviews?
Yes, Ashoka University has an interview round after AAA
- How do I prepare for Ashoka University's interview?
While you fill your forms be specific about your SOP (Statement of Purpose) as they comprise a major part of your interviews. With the theoretical knowledge of the subject be prepared about its practical applications of it as well. Along with these be prepared for introspection questions that reveal a lot about you to them as a person and your views towards the topic. The Experts at Career Express will help you prepare for the interview at Ashoka University.
- What extracurriculars are needed to get into Ashoka university?
It is not obligatory for the students to excel in extracurriculars but, in case of any additional achievements the students are expected to mention them in their application forms and elaborate during interviews.
- My 12th class result is awaited, Can I apply for Ashoka University admission in UG programs?
Yes. Before receiving their grade XII final/board test results, students can apply.
- What comes in the UG course Ashoka aptitude assessment?
Ashoka Aptitude Assessment Tests are framed to access your thinking skills.It consists of questions on problem-solving skills (includes numerical and spatial reasoning) and critical thinking skills (includes understanding arguments and reasoning using everyday language). It has a total of 40 Multiple Choice Questions (20 problem-solving questions and 20 critical thinking questions)
- What is the annual tuition fee for UG course at Ashoka University?
The annual fee for UG course estimates to 10 lakhs, this can increase year on year.
- What courses does Ashoka University offer?
Ashoka University's majors comprise of :-
- Biology (B.Sc.Hons.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.Hons.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc. Hons.)
- Computer Science and Entrepreneurship (B.Sc. Hons.)
- Economics (B.A. Hons.)
- Economics and Finance (B.Sc. Hons.)
- Economics and History (B.A.Hons.)
- English (B.A. Hons.)
- English and Journalism (B.A. Hons.)
- English and Creative Writing (B.A. Hons.)
- History (B.A. Hons.)
- History and International Relations (B.A. Hons.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc. Hons.)
- Philosophy (B.A. Hons.)
- Physics (B.Sc. Hons)
- Political Science (B.A. Hons.)
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics (B.A. Hons.)
- Politics and Society (B.A. Hons.)
- Psychology (B.A. Hons.)
- Sociology and Anthropology (B.A. Hons.)
- How can I attempt For Ashoka Mock Test Series?
You can find the mock tests series based on the Ashoka tests paper pattern and practice for the tests.
- Do I receive any reports after the Mock Test is completed?
You will receive a detailed analysis of your test which includes solutions, mistakes, and the time taken by you to attempt the test. This will help you to improve your speed and efficiency.
- How many tests does Ashoka Mock Tests Include?
Ashoka Mock Test series includes 5 sample papers on the pattern of AAA.
- Can I retake Ashoka Mock Test again on Career Express Portal?
No. Once you appear for the mock test you will not be allowed to retake it. But you will be able to refer the solutions multiple times.
- What can we expect from 'onthe-spot' essay?
The on-the-spot essay evaluates the following parameters: engagement with the prompt, critical thinking, clarity of thought, and creativity. The candidate will be given two topics to choose from at the time of writing the essay. The candidate cannot use any external resources to help them write the essay. The essay has no word limit and can be attempted with minimal preparation.